Unix and Linux Programming Lab Manual Free Download PDF Now without any registration or Login. ULP Lab Manual File covers all the practicals according to the prescribed syllabus for the Students of MCA and B.tech (4th Year) with Computer Science Stream. The File is specially designed under the teacher’s guides. It also uses proper indentation and Comments at Appropriate places.The File also contains Index of the above Practicals with their complete Outputs.
The complete File can be downloaded in Two different Formats.Anyone who wants to edit their File can download the Document file which contains the File in Ms- Word (.doc) Format and Second one is in PDF Format.
This Practical File Consist of the below Practicals with their Outputs:-
- What is Unix Operating System? What are its components? What are its Features?
- Briefly Explain the basic Unix Commands?
- Write a Program to Find Given Pattern in Given List.
- .Write a Program For merging Contents of Two Files and Place Result in third File?
- Write a Program that being Equivalent to cp Linux command.
- Learning installation and up gradation of the Linux operating system .
- Familiarization with vi editor.
- Write a Program to Find Factorial of Number using For Loop.
- Write a Program that demonstrates five basic function of File System.
- Write a program to sort number in ascending order.
- Write a Program that will output the desired patterns.
- Write a Program to Find out whether year entered is leap or not.
- Script to find out Largest of three numbers.
- Write a program to generate Fibonacci series.
- Write a program to check whether given string is palindrome or not.