Download “Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems by B.P.Lathi” in PDF from EduTechLearners in a single click without any ads and without any login or sign up. The book covers all the topics of analog and digital communication systems. The book plays an important role for the students of Engineering having “Analog Communication” as their subject in their curriculum.
About the Book:-
The book examines communication by electrical signals. It divides the study of communication systems into the below two areas:
- How do communication systems work ?
- How they perform in the presence of noise.
Contents of the Book:-
- Introduction to Communication System
- Introduction to signals
- Analysis and transmission of signals
- Amplitude (Linear) Modulation
- Angle (Exponential) Modulation
- Sampling and pulse code modulation
- Principles of digital data transmission
- Emerging digital communications technologies
- Some recent developments and Miscellaneous Topics
- Introduction to the theory of Probability
- Random Process
- Behaviour of analog systems in the presence of noise
- Optimum Signal detection
- Introduction to Information Theory
- Error Correcting Codes
If you want some more notes/books on any of the topics please mail to us or comment below. We will provide you as soon as possible and if you want your’s notes to be published on our site then feel free to contribute on EduTechLearners or mail your content to firstname.lastname@example.org (The contents will be published by your Name).
Please write comments for your feedback.