Microprocessor is synonymous to central processing unit, CPU used in traditional computer. Microprocessor acts as a device or a group of devices which do a lot of tasks such as communicate with peripherals devices, provide timing signal, direct data flow, perform computer tasks as specified, etc.
Here is the Lab Practical file of Microprocessor & interfacing. This Practical Lab file is Specially Designed for the Students B.tech with Computer Science Stream and Electronics & Engineering covering their whole syllabus. This Lab Manual consists of Following Practicals:-
01. Study of intel’s 8085 microprocessor kit
02. Program to find addition of two 8 bit no.
03. Program to find subtraction of two 8 bit no.
04. Program to find 1’s complement of a no.
05. Program to find 2’s complement of a no.
06. Program to find multiplication of two 8 bit no.
07. Program to find largest no. in a data array
08. Program to find smallest no. in a data array
09. Program to find square root of 8 bit no.
10. Study of intel’s 8086 microprocessor.
For more Practicals comment it with it’s proper Aim.
You can also share your own article at EduTechLearners. It will get published by your own name. Be the contributor to Edutechlearners.