- If you’ve never programmed before
- If you’ve done a little programming before
- If you’ve programmed in C before
- If you’ve programmed in Java before
- If you’ve written scripts (or macros) before.
The contents of this book looks like:
Part III: Document Objects Reference
Inside the above parts, it contains around 42 different chapters which explain each and every concept in full detail.
If you want some more notes/books on any of the topics please mail to us or comment below. We will provide you as soon as possible and if you want your’s notes to be published on our site then feel free to contribute on EduTechLearners or mail your content to firstname.lastname@example.org (The contents will be published by your Name).
Please write comments for your feedback.