“Interview Skills that Win the Job” by Michael Spiropoulos is a book that tags itself with Simple techniques for answering all the tough questions asked in interviews. This book offers an innovative and exciting approach to developing interview skills. Those people often succeed their interviews who take the time to preparing their answers rather than simply using answers read from here and there. This book generally fills confident in you to prepare your own answers for the interviews. This book is helpful for all those whether you’re a recent school leaver or a seasoned professional.
The skills and techniques you will develop from reading this book will remain with you for the rest of your working life. They will immeasurably improve your chances of winning those hard-to-get jobs and contribute to a rewarding career.
- Interview myths.
- Convincing them you’re right for the job.
- Can you do the job?
- Same skills, different job.
- Your potential to tackle new tasks.
- Are you the sort of person we can work with?
- Employers love motivated employees.
- The ‘big five’ questions.
- Building rapport and trust.
- Effective answers to common questions.
So, Download the book and learn all the interview skills in one go. Good Luck.
We recommend that it will be the best book to cover the whole doubts regarding interviews.